Patient and Visitor’s Guide
The following quick reference guides are designed to provide helpful suggestions for places to stay, eat, visit, worship and relax in Loma Linda and surrounding cities. Whether you’re a Southern California native or first time visitor, you can use this list to plan for your visit and to make your trip more comfortable.
Lodging: Short- to Mid-Term Stays
To download a current copy of our housing list, click here.
Price Range Key (per night): $ = $45-$70 $$ = $70-$120 $$$ = $120+
$ Creekside Court (909) 478-0538 or (909) 418-4457 - 11067 San Juan St.
$$ Loma Linda Inn (800) 796-6835 or (909) 583-2500 - 24532 University Ave.
San Bernardino – Approximately 2 miles from LLUMC
$$ Fairfield Inn & Suites (909) 382-4560 - 1041 E. Harriman Pl.
$$$ Residence Inn (909) 382-4564 - 1040 E. Harriman Pl.
Colton – Approximately 2-5 miles from LLUMC
$ Colton Inn (909) 430-0096 - 1651 E. Washington St.
$$ Hampton Inn (909) 370-2424 - 250 9th St.
Redlands – Approximately 5 miles from LLUMC
$ Good Nite Inn (909) 793-3723 - 1675 Industrial Park Ave.
$$ Comfort Suites (909) 335-9988 - 1230 W. Colton Ave.
$$ Dynasty Suites (909) 793-6648 - 1235 W. Colton Ave.
Riverside – Approximately 11 miles from LLUMC
$$$ Riverside Marriott (951) 784-8000 - 3400 Market St.
$$$ Mission Inn (909) 784-0300 - 3649 Mission Inn Blvd.
Ontario – Approximately 20 miles from LLUMC
$$$ Residence Inn Ontario Airport (909) 937-6788 - 2025 Convention Center Way
Return to Top
- ONT – Ontario International Airport (nearest to LLUMC)
- LAX – Los Angeles International Airport
- LGB – Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field)
- SNA – John Wayne Airport (Orange County / Santa Ana)
- PSP – Palm Springs International Airport
- America's Express Rent-a-Car in San Bernardino at (909) 885-4433 and in Riverside at (909) 684-7474
- Avis (800) 331-1212 or ONT at (909) 983-3689
- Budget link to: (800) 527-0700 or (800) 221-1203
- Dollar (800) 800-4000 or ONT at (909) 467-3600
- Enterprise ONT at (909) 460-0107, in Loma Linda at (909) 478-9118 and in Redlands at (909) 793-0035
- Hertz (800) 654-3131 or in Redlands at (909) 792-1244
- National (800) 227-7368
Limos and Shuttles
- Omnitrans (800) 966-6428 or (909) 889-0811 - 1700 w. Fifth St. San Bernardino, CA 92411
A bus runs every half-hour from San Bernardino or Centrepointe apartments and takes you right to the Medical Center and on to Redlands. You can also take a bus from Ontario Airport to LLUMC with just one transfer.
- Omni Access Service (800) 990-2405 or (909) 383-1680
Call at least one day in advance and as early as 14 days in advance of your travel date. Access provides equal access to public transportation for persons who are physically or cognitively unable to use regular bus service. The Access service area is defined as up to 3/4 mile on either side of an existing bus route
- Amtrak (800) 872-7245 - San Bernardino Rail Station - 1170 W. 3rd St.
- Metrolink (800) 371-5465 - San Bernardino Rail Station - 1204 W. 3rd St.
Return to Top
- Angelo's(Italian) (909) 796-0080 - 11275-D Mountain View, Loma Linda
- The Comfort Zone Cafe (909) 478-3866 - 11320 Mt. View Ste A, Loma Linda
- Kool Kactus Café (Mexican)(909) 796-1545 - 24957 Redlands Blvd., Loma Linda
- Ranu Restaurant (Thai) (909) 796-7650 - 25655 Redlands Blvd., Loma Linda
- Maria's Mexican Café (909) 825-1763 - 2049 E. Washington St. Ste 2A, Colton
Places of Worship
Nearby Seventh-Day Adventist Churches
Return to Top
- Laguna Niguel Beach
- Coronado Beach
- Newport Beach
- Hermosa Beach
- Venice Beach
- Catalina Island
Community events and landmarks
- Corona Golf Center (951) 738-8337 - 120 Radio Rd., Corona
- Highland Golf Center (909) 864-6878 - 28201 5th St., Highland
- Inland Golf Center (909) 796-7688 - 25838 Barton Rd., Loma Linda
- San Jacinto Golf Center (951) 487-2288 - 936 Idlewild Drive, San Jacinto
- Temescal Driving Range (950) 277-0400 - 23100 Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona
Return to Top
- Cabazon Outlets - 48750 Seminole Dr #100, Cabazon, CA 9223
- Citrus Plaza Shopping Center - 27320 W. Lugonia Ave, Redlands, CA 92374. Offering stores such as: Barnes and Noble Bookstore, Bed Bath & Beyond, Cost Plus World Makret, DSW, GameStop, Hallmark, Jamba Juice, Michaels, Party City, Petco, Pier 1 Imports, Radio Shack, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Sport Chalet and the Vitamin Shoppe.
- Galleria at Tyler - 1299 Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, California, 92503
- Inland Center Mall - 500 Inland center Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Victoria Garden's Shopping Center - N. Mainstreet #200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739•
Unique to our area
Return to Top
- Loma Linda Market (909) 558-4565 - 11161 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA 92350
- Loma Linda Campus Store (909) 558-4567 - 11161 Anderson St #110, Loma Linda, CA 92354
- Loma Linda Market Farmer's Market - happening every Sunday morning from 8am - noon.
- Redlands Downtown Historic District - is your destination for home decor, clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services.
- Oak Glenn - featuring shops, restaurants and activities, Oak Glenn is nestled in the heart of Apple Country. Visitors can enjoy a simpler way of life, surrounded by the fresh crisp air.
Connect yourself to information and support by visiting these helpful links. Whether it's learning more about a specific type of cancer or registering to receive more information from a local support group, these links provide access to countless resources and peace of mind.
Full Listing By City